Lakefront Counseling Group offers expert counseling for a wide-variety of services, suited to the needs of our Chicago and Evanston/North Shore communities. We provide a safe place to talk about your challenges and create a plan for you to succeed.
We are a client-centric practice first and foremost. Our clients appreciate this with every appointment!
We know the decision to start therapy can be a difficult one. We want to make that transition comfortable and smooth.
How do I begin therapy?
- Call or text us at 847.942.2006, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check your insurance coverage by calling the member number on the back of your insurance card. We are in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO, Humana and other insurances; otherwise many insurances provide out-of-network benefits.
- Setup an initial appointment.
- Print your intake forms. Click here to download intake forms
- Come to your first session. Bring your completed intake packet and insurance card
- If you do not want to use your insurance, we accept cash, check and credit cards.
What will my first session be like?
Meet your therapist and discuss what brought you in for counseling and your goals. The initial session is where we get to know you and you get a feel for who we are as a therapist. By the end of the session, we will talk to you about our fit as a therapist, provide you with some actionable goals, and schedule a second appointment to start treatment!