Do you have a group that could use some helpful information from a mental health professional or relationship expert?
You can hire one or more of our therapists to facilitate a presentation, speech or workshop ranging from continuing legal education for law firms to parent and teacher education in school settings to workplace trainings.
What topics can Lakefront Counseling Group speak about?
As mental health professionals who have worked with hundreds of people in many settings, we can talk about almost anything! But here is a sample of the topics we have talked about in past seminars and workshops:
- Aging with intention
- Coping with Anxiety and Depression
- Effective communication
- Enhancing creativity
- Finding meaning in your life
- Getting ready to make life changes
- Grief and Loss
- Healthy Habit Support
- Introduction to Mindfulness
- Journaling for self-discovery
- Mindful Eating
- Motivational Interviewing
- Parenting in the digital age
- Self-care for caregivers
- Social and Emotional Learning in Schools
- Supporting Family Members of People with Serious Mental Illness
- Teen dating
- Women’s support
- Workplace stress reduction
- Young Adults
Ask us if you would like a customized presentation.